2010年6月3日 星期四

Scott Scottie Scottland

http://scottengnote.blogspot.com/2010/06/scott-scottie-scottland.html
http://scottengnote.blogspot.com/2010/06/scott-scottie-scottland.html

        I wish I am as brave as a Scotsman, as strong as a highlander warrior.

        Most English names have their own meanings behind them. Some are saints' names, some are angels' names, and other names come from various sources. I picked the name "Scott" , because I like the NBA star Scottie Pippen for his team spirit and energy. One day I checked the meaning behind the name "Scott" on the Internet ...and found that it means Scotsman. Yes, a man from Scottland and also another meaning, the painted warrior. Have you ever seen the movie, "Braveheart"? An epic movie about the history of Scottish people fighting for their freedom and independence.

        OK, it's just something came to my mind when I listened to this music clip. Thank you for reading my nonsense. Let us keep our minds both independent and free. Sure, we have to be brave.

沒有留言: